25 Apr Positive Mindset
Posted at 21:30h in Resources 0 Comments
What are you doing to keep a positive mindset? Here are some ideas:
- Exercising and dancing: get your body moving at least once a day.
- Helping others: what good deed could you do today? Call your grandparents, support an organization, cheer up a friend. There are many ways to do one good deed a day!
- Hugging your families: do you know that a 20-second hug increases levels of oxytocin (the love hormone) and reduces cortisol (the stress hormone) in your body? Give a big hug to the loved ones you are spending quarantine with.
- Praying and meditating: say a prayer or find a meditation that can calm your mind.
- Cooking and baking: cook a recipe with your best friend over video call, bake a cake for a person in need, try a new recipe
- Reading: you can take your mind traveling with a great book
- Journaling: this is one of our favorite activities. Write down your thoughts, spark your imagination, plan your next step, draw what is your mind.
- Watching our favorite show: we all enjoy a good tv or movie to relax
- Playing board games: what is your favorite game? Rummikub, Uno, Monopoly?
- Painting, drawing, crafting: using your hands to create art is a great way to relax
- Laughing: did you know that laughter can increase immune cells? Nothing like a good laugh to have a good day.
- Sleeping: sleep is a must to keep a positive mindset.