06 Jun Why Mask Delivery?
Posted at 21:13h in Resources 0 Comments
One way you can help is to donate masks. Why deliver masks?
- We know that older people are vulnerable to this virus.
- We know that nursing homes are often crowded, and that means that the virus can spread quickly.
- We know that there are hundreds of nursing homes, and only so many supplies to go around.
- We know that you don’t need to be experienced to help you can just draw a heart and write a nice message.
- We know that in times like these where older people cannot see their grandchildren, their friends or relatives, they can feel lonely.
- We know that people feel very happy when they know someone took the time to do something nice for them. You can put a smile on someone’s face who might not have seen anyone for a very long time.
- We know that there are a lot of people that work at nursing homes and they are also vulnerable.
- We know that these people also need masks to not get others, themselves, and their families infected.
- We know that feel-good energy from helping is like no other.
Interested in getting involved?
Go follow us on instagram, and go take a look at our “Help” section on our website. There you can find many different places and causes where you can donate or volunteer.